Friday, February 19, 2010

We like reading!


Harper & I are really enjoying our reading time (not reflected in this pic)! I have to admit, it does seem a little silly reading to her at 1 month old, but she does seem to look at the book and listen to me. I started by reading to her in the glider but that wasn't working out so well...so now I read to her after we tummy time...I just turn her over on her back and lay on the floor with her and read to her there, this is during her happy time so it works out perfectly. I have a collection of books from my childhood that I got from my parents and I also picked up some books from Half Price to start Harper's library. This week I have been reading books from when I was a kid and it is crazy how much I remember...I had some really fun books and it's so much fun to share them with Harper now! I am looking forward to when she gets a little older and we can go to the library and check out books too, you can never read too much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo.............i absolutely loved reading to you when you were little. it was the most enjoyable time watching you get excited at the pictures, point things out as you got older, then reading the words........you never looked back and have always been a great reader. The same with Kasey and its wonderful seeing you do the same thing. much love.

Lulu said...

I remember both of those books! The little girl with the black hair plays dress up;)