Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sling time, pumping and SLEEP!!!!


So yesterday I decided to try out the sling with Harper and she seemed to really like it! Mommy really likes it becuase it gives her free hands to do other things...for example, right now Harper is all cozy in the sling while Mommy does her blog! I think I am really going to like this thing.




Another "first" from yesterday...I had my first pumping experience. I have a double pump but I decided to start out slow and just pump one breast. Feeling like a cow about to be milked, I got myself situated while Chris sat next to me equipped with the instructions and he was ready to work the machine. I successfully pumped 2 oz and will be introducing a bottle to Miss Harper sometime soon...time for Daddy to start helping with feeding time!!!




And....drum roll please...the best news I have to share...I got SLEEP last night...almost 4 blissful hours in a row, twice, and it was pure heaven! Of course, I might have just got lucky last night, but I want to thank my precious girl for being so good to Mommy...I think she probably felt bad for being such a stinker the night before!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Excellent, you got some sleep! I am going to have to remember not to complain about being tired around you. I don't get 8 hours and I am grumpy;)

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.