Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Harper's 2 week dr's appointment


Our 8am dr's appointment for Miss Harper came VERY early this morning...Harper and I had a long night...we slept on the couch together for most of the wee hours of the morning...so needless to say, I was thinking about a much-needed nap even before we left for the appointment! We got good news at the appointment, Harper now weighs 6 lbs 9 oz, so she is 3 oz more then her birth weight! This is very important for several reasons: 1- She is eating enough and 2- If she wants to sleep through the night I can let her now, yipee!!!! Our doc also gave me the go ahead to start pumping and I can even introduce a pacifier now if I want, yes please! When we got back to the house Chris left for work and I laid down for a nap (thank goodness Harper was cooperating!!!), got up to feed her and then took another nap...now I feel much less like a zombie! :)



We have some friends of ours coming by tonight with dinner...looking forward to introducing them to Harper and spending some time with them. Maybe I should take a shower before they arrive????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the milestone. Those visits are always great to get the updates. Looking forward to staying connected this way. Great idea.