Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My sick girl



Oh my goodness, I wasn't ready to be dealing with my daughter already being sick for the first time! On Monday she seemed to be sneezing a little more then normal and that turned into congestion overnight...I called my dr's office first thing Tuesday morning and they told me that because she is so little there isn't much to do for her in terms of medicine...they suggested saline nose drops & a humidifier. I had the saline nose drops (which have really helped) but I had to go out and buy a humidifier. Night time is the worst, she just sounds so miserable, but she is still sleeping fine. Today we had a lot of cuddle time, I haven't put her down very much...so I have been catching up on some TV shows and watched a movie. I think today will be my first day since coming home with Harper that I won't be getting around to taking a shower or be getting out of my pj's...oh well, my sick daughter is my first priority and she isn't wanting to be too far away from Mommy today!



Hoping that Harper will start feeling better soon since Grandma & Grandpa Wilson are coming from CA tomorrow to meet her...very much looking forward to their visit!!!

3 comments:

The Tibbs' said...

Get better Harper!

Lulu said...

Aww poor little thing. I hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

sorry to hear our little girl is sick :( hope she's better soon and have a nice visit with grandma and grandpa wilson. hope my boy chris is better too.