Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow in Austin?!?!


I have to admit, I didn't believe it when I heard the weather report...actually, I just didn't expect to see snow at my house, but I was wrong!!! I watched snow fall in my backyard all day long and it was such a beautiful sight! During Harper's nap time in the morning I curled up in my robe (yes, I have a robe now, does that make me old???) on the couch with my cup of coffee and watched the snow fall. I only wish that Harper was old enough to see this and experience it, I hope it will happen again when she is old enough to appreciate it! It was 70 degrees on Sunday and it snowed here today...only in Austin, you gotta love it!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

I have like 3 robes, one for summer, winter and in between months so what does that make me?:)

Sounds pleasant though! And you are right, only in Texas do you experience such bipolar weather!

Kris10 said...

Since you hvae 3 robes I am feeling much better! :)