Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting out of of the house!

Today wasn't the ideal day to venture out of the house with Harper for the first time...it was rainy and yucky, but that didn't damper my spirits, I was ready to get back out in the world! I realized rather quickly as I was running around trying to get ready to leave that I am now officially on Harper's schedule and I better get used to it! By the time I got in the car I have to admit I was a little tired, the process wore me out! We drove over to my friend C's for our weekly "play date" and got to hang out with Auntie T too! As we prepared to leave C's house our next adventure was about to begin...going to the grocery store for the first time! Harper slept through the whole thing, thank goodness...and we got out of there without a hitch!

Now we are just waiting for a friend to get her with a much anticipated dinner, KFC!!! I have been craving fried chicken forever and I am finally giving in and eating it tonight...I can't wait!!! I can already smell the fried chicken, biscuits, mac & cheese and mashed potatoes...ahhhhh yeah!!!!

5 comments:

tan said...

Loved getting to hold your sweet little fairy today! Welcome back to the world!

Kris10 said...

She loves her Auntie T! :)

Lulu said...

Whaaat, KFC? You have been craving fried chicken and biscuits? Who are you and what have you done with my sister???

Kris10 said...

I used to love when Mom made fried chicken at home growing up...it's just one of those foods that once in awhile I crave & it's comforting...now that I got my fix I won't need it for awhile!

Anonymous said...

i'll be glad to fix you a homecooked version anytime sweetie. give my little "munchkin" a hug from granny. so much fun reading your blog....good going KC!!!