Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's been a very busy 4 days...Granny & Papa (Grandma & Grandpa Wilson) were visiting from CA and left today...Harper & Jack (the grand kids) were very spoiled while they were here and everyone had a great time! More on their visit later. This Valentine's Day I have 3 babies to love on- my doggie, my hubby & my baby girl! I can honestly say that there has never been a Valentine's Day where I have had more love in my heart! I hope that everyone had a fabulous V-Day and you were able to spend time with the ones you love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no words were ever more true. it was the best valentine's day ever for granny and papa wilson! our hearts were over flowing getting to meet Harper and seeing you and chris enjoying every minute of parenting. we're back in california but my heart is still in texas with you! counting the days till we come back!!!! LOVE YOU