Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Day

My day started out just fabulous...my baby girl slept great last night! She went 6 hours and 3 hours between feedings overnight which gave me 8 total hours of sleep, I woke up feeling awesome! The rest of my day was busy, busy...between feedings I did some dinner prep, bathed my girl and gave myself a shower so I was ready to meet up with an old co-worker for coffee right after our afternoon feeding. It was nice getting out of the house and having a nice visit with a friend...we met up at a spot called Genuine Joe's that reminded me of my college days hanging out and studying at coffee houses, so fun! Oh, and how could I forget...the other great thing that happened today was that I think I have successfully transitioned H to her crib for naps...thus far she has been sleeping exclusively in the bouncer which we have basically used as a bassinet, it was time to get her in the crib, next we will be working on getting her in the crib at night...but I don't think I am ready to move her out of our room yet, I like having her close by at night!

2 comments:

Lulu said...

That new picture of your family is great! Harper looks so tiny and you are so small yourself I can't imagine how small she must be!

Kris10 said...

She looks much bigger to me now, I can't believe how much she is growing already! She is still small though :)