Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mommy's first night out!!


After numerous outfit changes, lots of kisses on my beautiful baby and directions for my hubby for the night...I was off to enjoy my first evening out with my girls since Harper was born. We were out to celebrate my friend S's Birthday and thanks to her awesome husband, we were doing it in style! The girls met up at the Omni hotel where we hung out in our room waiting for the Birthday girl to arrive so we could surprise her! We all crept down to the bar in the lobby and had fun surprising her...then it was up to the room to get the party started! We drank champagne and chatted it up until it was time to head to PF Chang's for dinner. Dinner was very entertaining thanks to our very energetic waiter J, some of the girls had met him the week before and took a liking to him so we made sure to have him take care of us while we were there! We had lots of laughs and lots of drinks...when we were done we headed back to the hotel to continue the evening. Once back at the hotel room we turned up the music, drank some more champagne and danced around with our friend Bert (he's a blow up doll that comes to all of our parties!)...I called it a night soon thereafter (time to get back to all my babies at home!) and I heard that the girls went out for some dancing fun after I left...the Birthday girl likes to get her groove on! It was such a fabulous evening, I love my girls so much and couldn't imagine my life without them!

No comments: