Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun weekend!!




This weekend was a very fun and busy one for us! It started with Friday night at my friend E's house for our annual Valentine's Day gathering...this year was even more special because we brought all the kiddos! E made a fabulous paella dish and we just sat around and enjoyed each other's company. What a fun tradition, my girls are the best Valentine's ever!



Saturday morning Grandma & Grandpa Lucas came to visit Miss Harper for the first time...Grandma didn't want to put her grandchild down, which is to be expected because she is so darn cute! Grandma & I even had a chance to escape for awhile and go shopping at a children's consignment store for some clothes for Harper, I was finding that I don't have enough "warmer" clothes for her...we scored some really nice stuff and Grandma was nice enough to treat us, thanks Grandma!!! I also picked up Harper's first toy guitar which is super cute, I can't wait to see her play with it!



Today my hunny and I had fun hanging at the house and watching the Super Bowl at home as a family. We made yummy guacamole, queso and chicken drum sticks...AND I had my first alcoholic beverage in months and I enjoyed it very much!!!










One more feeding and Harper and I are going to call it a night...she has had a fussy day today so I am hoping she got it all out of her system so she can sleep peacefully for Mommy tonight, keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

That picture is so funny- she's looking at you out of the corner of her eye like "you gonna give me some of that?!"

The Tibbs' said...

I love looking at your blog and thank you for sharing! I will admit that I am amazed by your getting out of the house and doing big errands and thing... When I had Taylor it took me FOREVER to socialize, and get back into the swing of things! Kudos to you!!!