Saturday, March 27, 2010

Children's Consignment Sale

My friend C and I went to check out a local Children's Consignment Sale this morning that happens 2 times per year. I have a friend that does practically all of her girls clothes shopping at consignment sales so I was really excited to check it out! C and I were able to start our shopping early with the "first time moms" group, doors were opening at 8am but we got the jist that we should be there early, so we showed up at 7am and NO ONE was there!!!! We decided we would go to breakfast and return in an hour and that worked out perfectly :) C and I tackled the toy section first and got some really great stuff and then I moved on to the clothes to see what I could find. I had a strategy...no pink (if possible)and no Carters brand (I already have a lot of Carters stuff) and I think I did pretty good!

This is what I came home with:
Toys- $33

Clothes- $41




Not too shabby! C and I plan to return to the next sale in the fall...with prices like this, you don't feel guilty shopping!!!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

That's my thrifty sister;)