Monday, March 22, 2010

Chris and I took Harper to her 2 month appointment today. She is now 8 pounds 15 ounces and she is 22 inches long! And the part I know I was dreading, her vaccination injections...she handled them pretty well considering she was getting stabbed in both her legs, but she let out the most horrible scream we have ever heard...and this scream has continued throughout the day...it just hurts us so much to hear, I never thought about how much it would hurt to hear your child in pain, it's awful! We gave her baby Tylenol for the pain and will continue to give it to her, hopefully that will help. She has been sleeping a lot...and this afternoon she slept on Mommy's chest for over 2 hours, it felt good to have her close to me and I like to think it helped soothe her too :) Our little angel is currently sleeping away and I hope the worst is over now....ahhh, being a parent!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

give her and you a big hug from granny! you're such a great mom kristen. love you lots.

Unknown said...

growing like a weed! great job mommy and daddy. yea, you feel ALL their pain. hugs & kisses to all grandma