Monday, March 15, 2010

My Birthday

Today was my Birthday...and it honestly felt like any other day, but I couldn't help but think about how wonderful my life is right now...I have a beautiful baby girl that I get to stay home with, I have a husband that I am completely in love with, I have the best friends a girl could ask for and I could go on and on...I have a perfect life right now!
Harper and I met Daddy at a sushi place by his office for lunch today and we went to see Aunt Tash at work...then I came home and made Indian food for dinner, very yummy!

My hubby got me these, I love flowers and particularly like these colors, good job babe!


My sis gave me this necklace for my Birthday, "H" for Harper and her birthstone (garnet), I love this!



What a great day!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Glad you had a good birthday and it is SO great to see what a happy and wonderful life that you have:)