Friday, March 5, 2010

The Swing







So I wasn't sure if Harper would ever like her swing...I first introduced her to it the first couple of weeks after we got home from the hospital and she wasn't having it...she would scream when I put her in it so I decided to abort mission swing and try again later. Today was that day...this time there were no cries at all, but she did have this look on her face the entire time she was in it, like she wasn't quite sure what was going on. But she was content for at least 30 minutes. I expected her to fall asleep but she didn't. I hope she continues to like the swing...anything that gives Mommy some free time is much appreciated!






Looking forward to K's Housewarming Party tomorrow...she has done so much work on the house, can't wait to finally see it!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I love that picture of her looking up at the fish. So cute to see her just taking everything in:)