Thursday, April 1, 2010

This & That

Feels like my days have been going by SO fast lately! I try to only do one thing out of the house per day otherwise it's hard to keep Harper on a schedule, so far so good. By the end of last week though I was incredibly tired (I think it was one early morning and one late night in a row that put me over the edge after a long week)...I was in bed by 8pm on Sunday night so I could get at leas 6 hours or sleep before feeding Harper in the middle of the night...I needed that sleep to start my week off as rested.

So I used to be able to put Harper down for 1 1/2 naps during the day, not so much anymore, she has been topping out at 1 hour, doesn't leave mommy much time to do anything while she is asleep...I need to work on getting her down for longer periods of time, now how do I do that?!?!

Harper has officially found her hands and is investigating them all of the time...she will just stare at them or put them both in her mouth! She is changing and growing up a little every day!

Next week Harper and I are going to try out a playgroup that is for 1 yr olds and under...I am looking forward to hopefully finding a group of cool mommies with kiddos close to Harper's age!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I can't wait to see picrtures of Harper in her Easter Dress!

As far as getting her to sleep longer, yeah I have no idea.