Thursday, April 22, 2010

So today was Chris and my Anniversary~ 3 years and going strong! So I decided it would be fun to make something different for dinner to celebrate...so I made homemade gnocchi!! I didn't know if it would all come together or not, I just knew the recipe looked easy so I figured I would give it a try! I made butternut squash gnocchi with a butter and Parmesan sauce and it turned out fabulous! On the side we had broccolini with toasted almonds, a splash of lemon and olive oil. We also had a good french bread.
We get to go out to dinner to celebrate some more on Saturday, our friend graciously volunteered to babysit for us...so we are going to get our indian food on! :)
Happy Anniversary my love, I couldn't imagine my life without you!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Sounds good but what is broccolini?

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can we come eat at your house??

Kris10 said...

Broccolini is a small version of broccoli with long stalks, it's really good! Yeah, Nat...come on over!!!!