Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome Baby Jackson!

One of my best girlfriends gave birth to her precious baby boy last night...after a long day of labor Baby Jackson entered this world weighing a very healthy 9 pounds, 9 ounces!!!! Harper and I went to the hospital today to visit the family and meet the little man and he is just adorable! When it was my turn to hold him I knelt down beside Harper and introduced her to her new buddy...she was absolutely fascinated with him, touching him and pointing at him...it was so sweet to see how she was with him, makes me think she will be just fine when we bring home a baby sister or brother to her in August! :) Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy...I think you may just have a future Texas football star on your hands!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Congrats to them!