Monday, March 21, 2011

BOY, BOY, BOY!!!

I just realized that there might be some friends and family out there that have not received the big news...we found out last week that we are having a BOY! I have to admit, it took me a few days for the news to settle in, I don't know why, maybe I was just expecting another girl...but we are SO happy to having one of both! I have already started boy clothes shopping through Craigslist (I am all about the bargain shopping) and have already scored some good deals! Next up, a consignment sale on Saturday then I have some other consignment sales and garage sales coming up, tis the season I guess! ;) I am also very blessed to have good friends around me that are happy to share their boy clothes with me, yipee!!! So Harper will be a big sister in August to a little brother...I can't wait to bring him into the world and see both of our children together, what a great day that will be!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

We are so excited for you guys! We can't wait to meet our nephew and find out what you are going to name him:)