Thursday, March 31, 2011

34th Annual Statesman Capitol 10,000

A couple of months ago I proposed to Chris that we run our first race together as a family...the Cap 10k...and we did just that on Sunday and had a blast! Yeah, it was CROWDED (over 20,000 people run this race) but we were still able to push our way through the masses with the stroller ;) Chris was sweet enough to push the stroller the whole 6.2 miles so that helped me get through the race a lot easier! We both had only been running 2-2 1/2 miles at one time so we expected to do some walking but we really didn't walk at all which was awesome!!! Harper did great too, I think she had a good time like Mamma and Dadda! :-) We are already talking about doing the race next year when our threesome will be a foursome!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

What a GREAT photo! I am not sure what Harper is doing there exactly but I think she is cheering her kick ass mom on! What a fun thing for you guys to do all together and how inspirational! And I am impressed Chris was able to manuever that stroller amongst 20,000 people, that is a lot of people!