Friday, March 4, 2011

Walking...a whole new world!

Well it's official...Harper is a walker! Her first mode of transportation now is walking and not crawling! It started earlier this week, I noticed she was walking more around the playroom and not crawling as much and it just progressed more and more as the week went on. I took her to a park playdate today where there are lot of wide open spaces for her to roam...and boy did she enjoy that! I spent the majority of my time walking with her to make sure she was OK...she isn't walking fast enough yet to say I was chasing her around, but I am sure that will happen soon enough! ;) Harper is a very careful and cautious walker, which doesn't surprise me at all...she also likes to hold her hands up in the air over her head while she is walking which I think is her way of showing off ;) I love to watch her walk around, exploring this whole new world...that's my girl!

No comments: