Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More babies!

I guess you could probably say my life is currently surrounded by babies...mine and my friend's babies! At the end of the month it was my friend G who had her baby boy, and early this morning another one of my BFF's had her babies, a boy and a girl! They were both born at a very healthy 5 pounds, 11oz and 19 inches long! Welcome Ainsley & Braddock and congrats to mom and dad, they are so precious and we are so glad they are finally here! I guess that means I am officially next...it will be my turn in August!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas is growing in population thats for sure!!!! Lucky Chicks, Lucky Texas

Anonymous said...

I'll be there and CAN'T wait to see a little boy and the difference there will be between him and Harper! Watch out KC you might have to share your birthday!