Thursday, July 14, 2011

Old school toy

I went to a local consignment store today to sell some of Harper's clothes and while I was looking through the toys I came across this super cool old school Fisher Price toy that is like a TV, a picture moves across the screen and it plays a couple songs...I have a feeling I might like it better then Harper but for $3.50 it was worth the gamble! I think she likes the fact that she can pick it up and carry it around with her and she of course likes that it plays music so she can dance to it! Anyway, I like the idea that this toy has a history, it makes me wonder how old it is and how long it was in someones family!

3 comments:

Lulu said...

I remember these! I have a feeling Mom will be busting this out and singing London Bridges when she is there;)

Anonymous said...

you guys had one of these!!!!!

Kris10 said...

I thought it looked familiar!