Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not long now...

Not much time left now before we get to meet our little man! I am 37 weeks pregnant but I feel like I could pop any day now! At my doctor's appointment today she estimated that he will be somewhere between 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 pounds when he is born. I am about 1/2 centimeter dilated. I have been having conversations with Gibson that he can come a little early though...we are ready for his arrival and it really sucks to be this pregnant with it being 100 degrees every day! It's really exciting to know that soon we will be a family of 4, with the addition of Gibson our family will be complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it certainly is getting close and granny can't wait to come out and help and play, play with harper while you're taking care of our grandson that we are thrilled to be meeting very very soon. Love y ou Gibson already too.