Monday, July 25, 2011

Maternity/Family Photos

My friend Janice took maternity/family photos of us with the South Congress area of Austin and Zilker Park as our back drop, loved the locations! Unfortunately, even though we took the pics in early June and it was 7:30 in the morning, it was still hot and humid when we took the photos which made for a cranky three-some! But Janice proved what an awesome photographer she is by still managing to get some great shots of us! Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!





2 comments:

Lulu said...

ooh I LOVE them! So cute and creative and btw I know where you are in that "Ilove you so much" photo - Jo's Coffee on South Congress. I took a photo of that when I was there last. I thought it was pretty cool too, and too perfect for you guys! Janice did well!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures to always treasure. I just love them.