Friday, February 11, 2011

Moving on...

Well it's official,, Harper has moved on to bigger and better things that don't include my breasts!!! ;) In this last week Harper has self-weaned...she is breastfeeding no more! It's kind of a weird experience not doing it anymore since we have been doing it since we brought her home, but I do feel a new since of freedom in a way! I am so overjoyed that I was able to exclusively breastfeed her for over a year...it was touch and go there for a couple months at the end of the year but we pushed through! So now I get a 6 month break before I will be breastfeeding again, woohoo! I assume those that read my blog already know this but if I missed someone out there, we are pregnant again and expecting in early August! We will find out the sex on 3/16, so stay tuned...we are so excited to be adding to our family!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!! Can't wait........So happy for you guys and I'm telling everyone

Ellie said...

Way to go momma! Over a year of breastfeeding- you should feel so proud of yourself! AND of course, can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!