Saturday, February 19, 2011

1st week of work- recap!

I thought some of you out there might be curious how my first real week of work was as a FT Mom and a PT worker in the "real world!" :) Well, I am happy to report that it went very well! I logged in 12 hours of work and was also able to get out of the house and have some fun with Harper too! I am assisting 3 property manager's and pretty much only got work from one of them this week...so if they decide to all give me work at the same time it could be very challenging, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it! :) I would also like to give a special shout out to Harper for taking two 3 hour naps this week, that helped Mama out a lot, thanks baby girl!!! I had some very busy days but I am really enjoying this so far :)

No comments: