Thursday, December 23, 2010

Starting Christmas Traditions

One of the many things I look forward to now that Harper is in our lives are all of the fun traditions that go along with the holidays...especially Christmas!!! I think the Zilker Tree will definitely become one of those traditions as will a Trail of Lights that we will most likely explore next year! And tonight, I started another tradition, Christmas pj's!!! I gave them to her a little early this year (mostly because she doesn't know what is going on anyway) but plan in future years to give them to her on Christmas Eve, just in time to wear for Christmas morning! I will probably get more satisfaction out of these traditions for a little while but soon enough she will be able to appreciate and enjoy them too!

What's in my stocking Mommy???


Harper modeling her pj's!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

More pictures please:)