Thursday, December 9, 2010

Parental Visit

Granny & Papa Wilson were here last weekend visiting for a few days...and although we didn't really do that much we of course kept busy with Miss H! The visit started off a little rocky when Harper took a little while to warm up to Granny & Papa, after picking them up from the airport I stopped at the grocery store for a few things and when I got back to the car H was hysterically crying! Thankfully she got over it pretty quick and by the end of the trip she was reaching out for her Granny! We did some shopping, ate yummy food, babysat 2 wild boys for my friend and did a lot of hanging out at the house...it was a great visit! I even made my first pie from scratch, pecan pie and I have to say it was quite delicious! Oh, and Santa paid a visit too with lots of fun gifts for Harper! We love our visits with Granny & Papa and as Harper gets older and really starts to know what is going on it will be really special to see how much she will look forward to seeing them!

Some pics from the visit:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had a blast and can't wait to do it ALL again. Love you all so very very much!!!!!