Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas continued...

The three of us had our own little Christmas on Sunday in the comfort of our own home :) We had fun opening gifts again and Harper got some fun toys that I picked up for her at the consignment store. Amongst a few other gifts, we got Daddy a wind chime he has been wanting and Daddy got Mommy 2 pairs of some really nice jeans I would never buy for myself!! We also ate some really awesome pork ribs from Costco for dinner- SO good! Until next year Christmas...it was fun!



2 comments:

Lulu said...

I love that second pic with you and H. Do you tell her to smile and she does it on command or do you just wait for her to smile and then take the pic?

Anonymous said...

thats funny you said that kc cause i thought the same thing. this pic is my background right now i thought it was soooooooooooooo cute. where did you put the chime?