Monday, June 14, 2010

Visit with Aunt Kasey & Uncle Mike

Aunt Kasey and Uncle Mike were just here for a long weekend from CA...and we had a blast! Kasey was able to meet Harper for the first time and I think it was love at first sight, for both of them! She also had LOTS of smiles for her Uncle Mike too! We kept very busy...here is a quick recap....Hula Hut, breakfast tacos from Taco Deli (yum!), Emma Long Park on Lake Austin, Town Lake, bbq at the Salt Lick...and Kasey and Mike ventured off on their own a few times and went to South Congress and Kerby Lane! It was such a fun visit, we were all sad to see them go! We can't wait to see them again in August when we are in CA!!!!

Oh...I will get some pics up soon!!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

We had a blast too! It was wonderful meeting Harper, she is such a beautiful baby and I am not planning on eating anything for at least two weeks as I can live off the meat I had at Salt Lick until then.