Monday, June 21, 2010

New Sleep Routine

So I really hope that the last week or so Harper had just hit a growth spurt and that is why she was waking twice a night to eat! Over the past couple of nights though she has made it until 6am or later so I am hoping things stay this way! Now that she is rolling over I decided it would be best to stop swaddling her...so now I have her in the Sleep Sack (gives her more freedom) and she is doing pretty well in that. She now sleeps on her stomach though, that is how I find her in the morning! I am also considering moving her bedtime up to 8pm instead of 8:30 since she tends to get fussy around 8 anyway...will probably play around with it and see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

give my little munchkin a hug! she sure is growing and making changes just like she should. love you.