Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sleep Tent

So I wanted to find something for Harper to hopefully sleep in while we are at the lake/park next weekend for the day. I have no idea how long she is going to make it but she will make it longer if she naps! Fortunately my friend C had tested this sleep tent out and her little one enjoys it so I figured I would give it a try. It's the KidCo PeaPod Plus Portable Children's Travel Bed (that's a mouthful!). It has a mattress that you slip under the tent and it has a sleeping bag that she can lay on top of in the tent. I keep saying tent because it totally reminds me of a tent...and if we ever went camping she could totally sleep in this! We are also hoping this will be her bed for awhile when we travel to Houston and to CA too!


3 comments:

Lulu said...

I think she likes it! Hopefully it isn't too hot next weekend, I haven;t looked at the forecast yet.

Ellie said...

We're going to get these for our trip to Paris! I'm so glad to hear you like it!! SO much easier than taking the pac-n-play!!

The Tibbs' said...

Hey I love this thing... I don't have it... but I am thinking about getting it. I did read though that is for kids up to age 6. Are they kidding? Have you used this yet? Let me know how you rate it. Is it a pain putting it back in the pouch it comes in? The best thing I like about it is that you can put it in your suitcase and not have to lug a darn pac n play! Erg! Happy day! R