Monday, March 19, 2012

Minnie's Bow-tique

I took Harper with me to Kohl's this weekend...I needed to pick up a couple of Birthday presents. As I walked up to the toy section I got a little concerned...uh oh, she is old enough now to really want something and throw a fit if she doesn't get it, I hope she behaves!!! Well only about a minute into my browsing she locked her eyes on a Minnie's Bow-tique toy...she was so in love and I thought it was so stinkin cute I had to cave and get it for her! :) She is having so much fun changing Minnie's outfit and putting on new bows and shoes...it's safe to say it was a good purchase!


2 comments:

Lulu said...

She has you wrapped around her adorable little finger;)

Anonymous said...

Wow have you been busy this last week!!! all the blog pics are too cute as always. H looks ready for dance lessons for sure......that wll be so much fun!!!! The minnie toy looks like it is right up H alley for fun. never have seen that one. glad everyone is feeling better so it seems. love ya