Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dance class!

Guess what I did this morning...I signed Harper up to start dance classes at Alisa's Dance Academy this summer!!! She will be doing an 8 week summer program doing a tap & ballet class with other 2-3 year olds! The best part is that 4 other mama friends of mine are signing their little ballerinas up too, yeah! A leotard, tights, ballet shoes and tap shoes are required...I am just dying thinking about all the cuteness! It's probably safe to say I am way more excited then she is but I know she will love it, she has always been such a little dancer, so it will be a lot of fun to see that translate to an organized environment. Shout out to my Aunt Judy...she is following in her mama's foot steps, you should be so proud!!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Aunt Judy will be so proud:)