Monday, December 5, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

I took Harper to see her first live show last night...Yo Gabba Gabba! I decided to not tell her about it until we were driving to the show (lately whenever I tell her about something too early she gets all excited and then upset when we don't leave right away to do it)! ;) So on the way there she sang "yo gabba, gabba" over and over again! I turned into the wrong parking area and found myself in the valet parking but it ended up only being $5 more to park there and it was easier because it was raining and I had a toddler in tow (so off to a good start)! Harper and I arrived a little early so we headed to the snack bar to get a pretzel to share! We got settled in our seats which were on the floor only 6 rows back...we had a little time to kill before the show but Harper was really good just being a toddler (she pushed all the seats down and up like a hundred times) and before we knew it the show was starting! Harper LOVED it...she danced, clapped and was just in "awe" the entire show. My only complaint, they had an intermission...are you kidding me, an intermission with kiddos that young...thank goodness I took some video of the first part of the show so I was able to distract Harper with that while she was waiting for it to start again! All and all, I give this experience a very enthusiastic two thumbs up...great show and fun and memorable times with my Yo Gabba Gabba loving dauhter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky Harper.....wish I was there to watch her thru the show.