Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Goodie Making!

So it was my lucky day and both my kiddos napped at the same time in the afternoon (and Gibson actually napped longer then 30 mins) so I jumped into the kitchen and got to some goodie making! I am going to a Cookie Exchange tomorrow so I made the Holiday Brownies I previously posted about...I fancied them up a little though, I had some left over white chocolate so I drizzled that on top, yum! I also made White Chocolate Snack Mix/Reindeer Chow/Christmas Crack (call it what you want) as gifts for my friends that will be at the Cookie Exchange tomorrow (and for the neighbors as well)...you basically throw in a couple cereals you like (I used chocolate Chex & Cheerios), pretzels and candy of choice (I used peanut M&M's) and melt some white chocolate and mix it in and you have a fabulous highly addictive snack mix! Can't wait to get my munch on tomorrow at the exchange, I think I will be skipping breakfast ;)


2 comments:

Lulu said...

Oooh I like the white chocolate drizzle. I might have to steal that! Is mine in the mail?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wish i was going to your cookie exchange!! yummy