Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin season!

I love the fall because it always gets me in the mood for pumpkin recipes! Today I made 2 pumpkin recipes. Pumpkin pasta and pumpkin spice cookies. The pasta was very simple yet very tasty....I added turkey sausage and it was delicious. I like that you can really taste the pumpkin, it's been my experience that most of the time you don't really taste the pumpkin, in this recipe you do. And the cookies...you could make these things in your sleep..so good, just don't forget the cream cheese frosting! I think next I will make pumpkin enchiladas! Happy pumpkin eating!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I was just looking through my blog posts and found the recipe for pumpkin enchiladas yesterday. They looked and sounded delicious, I am going to make them again soon!