Friday, November 5, 2010

Walker Toy

So a mama friend of mine gave me some toys awhile back and one of those toys was a walker toy...I threw it in the garage because we were months away from Harper being able to use it, well the day has come to bust it out! :) Harper has always had strong legs and has been putting weight on her legs since she was 2 months old...she started crawling around 7 months and has been pulling up on everything for awhile now! Needless to say, Chris and I have been holding our breath just waiting for her to take her first steps (I have made a deal with her though to wait until she is at least 1, mama isn't ready yet!)...so I guess in hindsight, taking out this toy might have not been the best idea, ha! But she loves the toy and loves the freedom it brings! It will be interesting to see how quickly her walking legs develop, here's to the next milestone!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harper is saying bring it on mom! haha

Lulu said...

I love the Owls on her outfit! She is going to be a runner, I can feel it:)