Sunday, November 14, 2010

This and That

I am feeling a bit like a scatter brain tonight so I figured I would just share this and that!

Tonight I had a couple new culinary adventures...I made graham crackers and pasta sauce (not to serve together though!)...and I am pretty happy with how they both turned out! So I made the graham crackers as a test run for Harper's Birthday party in January...I found the recipe on a baby/toddler food website and thought it would be a good party favor, I think it's a winner! I found the cutest mini cookie cuters and one batch made 100 cookies!!! Aren't they cute!


The pasta sauce just sounded good and I found a really simple recipe. We paired it with a fresh whole wheat linguine pasta and my version of a wedge salad and it was fabulous!

Since we are on the subject of food, I will share with you what I fed Harper this week. I am having so much fun feeding her table foods and we have yet to feed her something she doesn't like! Asparagus, corn bread, a bean and cheese quesadilla, homemade graham crackers and she had pasta with mommy & daddy tonight! Oh, and I also found some healthy chicken nuggets from Costco that are all white meat and are grilled and not breaded...makes for a quick and easy meal, just the way I like it!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Those graham crackers look great and I like the pasta sauce recipe too. I don't really like using store bought because of all the added junk, but this recipe seems easy and looks good so I will have to give it a try.