Friday, November 25, 2011

Friendsgiving 2011

This year we decided to stay in Austin and planned on having a quiet Thanksgiving at home but a good friend invited us over so we had a fun Friendsgiving instead!! We did dinner potluck style and had some really yummy food...I brought homemade cranberry sauce, corn casserole and pecan pie! The cranberry sauce was a hit and so easy to make, the corn casserole was really simple and came out delicious and this was my third pecan pie and I think I have perfected it now (if I do say so myself!). I owe all my culinary success to Pioneer Woman, so far she has not let me down! We had a very blessed Thanksgiving surrounded by good friends who are just like family, so lucky to have them in our lives!

Our gracious host family for Turkey Day!


Daddy & Harper


Miss Shelley & Gibson


Harper & Cooper playing


Benny & Everett

No comments: