Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Halloween at the Lucas Casa

So it's Halloween and I decided this year to decorate a little more for the holiday then I normally do...and a sweet little baby girl might be the reason for that! ;) My decorating was centered around the fireplace and mantel area with a few other touches here and there. I also stole a fun tree decorating idea from a friend...I picked up a small tree (just the right size for Harper) and decorated it for Halloween!! Next month we will decorate it for Thanksgiving and then Christmas...it's a 3 month tree! :) On Saturday the Lucas Family is taking a mini road trip to get a pumpkin, will blog on this later!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks so halloweenish! so much fun to do huh? yea, those little ones get you in the mood. love you guys.

Lulu said...

ooh a Haloween tree, very unique!