Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girls Trip Recap!

Oh my goodness...what a fun girls trip we had this past weekend! We stayed at the cutest bed & breakfast in the heart of downtown Gruene (a cute town only 1 hour away from Austin) that was steps aways from the Guadalupe river, the famous Gruene Hall and The Gristmill restaurant right on the water! There were 9 girls that went so we shared 2 rooms and each of us slept comfortably...even our one friend who slept on an air mattress! The breakfast they served was so incredible...eggs, fresh pastries, BACON to die for...it was fabulous! On Saturday we split the group up for awhile and split our time between the spa and tubing on the river. I went with the tubers because I had yet to experience tubing on the river in Texas! I had so much fun! We floated for a couple hours and we also mad a little pit stop on the side of the river to extend our float a bit! The water was really flowing due to a large amount of rain we received earlier in the week so it was a perfect time to tube...I can't wait to do it again! On Saturday night most of us went to see a show at Gruene Hall and before heading home we dressed ourselves up and did some old time photos (we were all saloon girls)...I hope our friend Gina realizes how much we love her for doing that for her...especially since most of the girls had hangovers!!! A fabulous time was had by all and I was reminded yet again how blessed I am to have my Lucky Chicks in my life, I love my girls!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sure sounds like a good time. lucky you!